Any communication equipment used in the public telecommunications network must have either a declaration or certificate of conformity in the field of communication. Conformity in field of telecommunication is required for thus equipment that performs switching and routing, radio transmission equipment, digital transport systems, equipment for the verification, measuring and accounting the provided telecommunication services and other devices for use by telecommunication service providers.
Declaration requires connection to the terminal (terminal) equipment, such as for example:
- Wired and wireless DECT telephones and other radio technologies,
- All cellular telephones standards GSM, WCDMA, HSDPA, CDMA,
- Wired and wireless modems and PC cards (modules) expansion of standards GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSDPA,
- Modules for wireless computer networks technology BlueTooth and Wi-Fi standards 802.15 and 802.11a / b / g / n.
- Declaration of compliance in field of telecommunication is also required for server telematic services, that support the following online services and work with the protocols HTTP, HTTPS, POP, SMTP, DNS, FTP. The Declaration of compliance will in this case applicable as well as for the server (hardware) and for the software system.
Duration: 1-6 months
Validity: 1-3 years