Technical Expertise of industrial safety
Technical expertise of industrial safety – is a conformity assessment procedure, which determines the compliance degree with the currently applicable requirements of the Russian or local legislation and contains several stages. After completion of all required stages, the results are summarized in the expert findings report.
In accordance with Article 13 of the Federal Law № 116–FZ “On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities” from July 21, 1997 technical expertise of the operational safety must necessarily be carried out for the following items:
- Buildings and facilities
- Technical facilities
- Project documentation
Guidelines for the expertise of industrial safety:
On January 1, 2014, the law of RTN no. 538 came into force, which (14 November 2013) regulates the new rules of industrial safety. The old Directive no. 03-246-98 of the previously applicable requirements (RTN Resolution adopted on November 6, 1998 № 64), explains the new law no longer applicable.
There are no significant changes in the new state regulation in regard of the audit process: the duration of the technical expertise should not exceed 3 months. The regulation has been extended on requirements for the specific graduation and qualification of the experts.
The examination of industrial safety is carried out in four stages:
- Preliminary investigation
- Preliminary analysis
- Onsite Technical expertise
- Final examination
The preliminary investigation shall include the following major components and is performed with the client in the following order:
- Scope and course of the examination;
- Preparation for the examination on the spot;
- Creation of the schedule.
For the examination of industrial safety the following preparatory work (Preliminary analysis) must contain:
- Selection of materials and documentation;
- Experts assessment.
The following documents are required for review and analysis:
- Project, constructional, operational, maintenance documentation;
- Statement of work safety of hazardous production facilities;
- Technical Passport;
- Test protocols of the internal or external tests;
- Certificates/ declarations of conformity for the machinery and for it’s components;
- Product samples for test purposes in our labor.
On-site Analysis consider a comprehensive examination of the functionality of the devices and machinery, including the review and analysis of:
- Competence of employees and managers;
- Usability of devices and instruments;
- Availability of reliable systems for labeling and identification;
- Availability of adequate technical regulations, guidelines, policies, operating procedures and their implementation;
- Compliance requirements for the content and the design of reports and inspection.
The final stage of the technical expertise as a result of operational safety through the preparation of the results. For both negative and positive results should be included a description and logical objective conclusions, which led to such a result.
We will be glad to support you in preparation of the technical expertise. Please fill out our request form.